Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ever have those days when you wake up cranky and can't shake it? That happened to me today. I woke to my stupid neighbor's dog incessantly barking. He somehow jumps the fence and then proceeds to run up and down the street barking at every living or nonliving thing that moves. That starts a chorus of barking from other nearby dogs, which is exactly what happened this morning. I've complained to the city about it along with some other neighbors of mine who are sick of that dog running loose. The one morning they came out, the dog was nowhere to be found. Figures.

Ok back to my story. So the dog is barking and keeping me awake. As it turned out, he was barking at a street crew who decided that today was the day they would start tearing up the street right outside my house. Why they are doing that I don't know, but everytime they bashed the street with their jackhammers, my house would quiver.

So that is how I woke up.

The rest of my day was fine though. I went to lunch with my dear friend Darla. It's hard to be cranky around her because she is so cheerful and fun. I then went to the grocery store and spent $92. Somewhere in the cart there was actually some food. I went home, walked 3 miles, did 30 minutes of pilates, and then fell asleep on the couch. After I woke up, I went to visit my boyfriend's for our Wednesday Night Southpark watch. That was fun too. So I didn't have a totally bad day, it just started off that way.

Now I'm just sorta doing nothing. Maybe I'll start a new book tonight. If I were a real anesthesia gunner, I would start studing for my inservice exam I have to take in July. Can you believe that? I have to take the real anesthesia boards as a brand new resident. It's just to gauge our progress during the 4 years, but I don't want to make the worst score in my residency class.

Bye now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home