Friday, May 26, 2006

Senior Banquet



Last night we had our medical school senior banquet. It was mainly mingling, drinking, taking photos, dinner, awards ceremony, and a photo montage of the last 4 years at the end. It was great getting to see some friends I hadn't seen in awhile. I came home kinda of sad. One friend is having a baby in October and I know I will probably never see her again. She's moving to Texas for residency. We're all going to be too busy to really even email, much less go on a trip for a visit.

So tomorrow is the big day! 4 years ago it seemed so far away and now it's here. I hope it lasts long enough for me to enjoy it. Someone asked me the other day if I would do it again. I don't know. It was REALLY hard the first time around. I just don't know if I have it in me to do it again. Lucky for me, I don't ever have to make that decision. Unfortunately, I'm afraid next month is when the real work begins.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home